1. My job in the future is going to involve villains.
2. If I fail at being a villain, I would settle for being an astronaut/astronomer/scientist.
3. I am currently reading about 5-7 books right now.
4. Other than reading, my life consists of interneting and gaming and drawing.
5. Between interneting and reading, I do Kung-Fu 3 times a week, fencing, piano, and book club. I'm hoping to get back to air cadets next year (I moved to fencing adult class, which meant I couldn't go to piano at 7:30-8:30, which meant that I had to move it to Thursday. Air Cadets was on Thursday
6. I currently own an insane budgie who is scared of me.
7.My dog likes to chew every single one of my socks.
8. I enjoy it when people get hurt.
9.The only magazines that you will catch me with consist of: Scientific American, Discover, Extreme Universe, Astronomy, etc.
10. Likewise, the only T.V. I watch consists of: The Discovery Channel, and the occasional movie.
11.I have an unbelievable amount of book ideas bouncing around in my head, but they scatter when I try to write them down.
12. I love my trumpet :3
13. If I could go and see a black hole, but it meant that I might die in the process, I'd do it.
14. My favorite subjects in school are math, music, science, art, english, and french (basically anything but gym).
15. The artist I aspire to be is someone like TwilightSaint and NeonDragon.
16. My older sister, Adaina (pronounced: A Day nah), might be moving to London to animate the last two Harry Potter movies :D
17. 17 is my favorite number.
18: Masanohashi (on DA) made my signature pic.
19. I have steered a plane at the age of 3 years old (we used to own a Cessna). I wouldn't mind learning how to fly a plane for real.
20. Finally, I only like good anime, like: HellSing, Death Note, FullMetal Alchemist, and one more that I can't think of @ the moment.
21. I am turning 14 in April