Just an idea I had that I've been thinking about recently. The purpose is to have a sort of "artistic partner" to continually share your progress with, new ideas, sketches...whatever, through e-mail, IM, PM, and the like. Hopefully, with the continued contact, people will grow more comfortable with drawing and also begin to improve, with critiques and encouragement from each other.
What to do:
1) Post your (user)name
2) drawing strengths and weaknesses
3) what you would like to improve on or be able to draw
4) Who you'd like
to be "partnered with" (pm them an adopt request and, if they accept, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE pm me and let me know so I can update the list below ^^)
5) Gallery link, if applicable
6) Your gender, as well, to avoid future confusion ^^'
Once you are chosen by a fellow NDAer (or once you choose them), the following rules apply:
1) You must let your partner know if you will be unable to draw for any length of time (vacation, sickness, etc)
2) You must let them know if you are unwilling to continue in this project with them by PMing them (Do not post it here on the boards please as I will only delete the post and pm you these rules
A comment on number 4 of the form above...Please PM who it is you'd 'like' to be paired with...chances are they don't check back here all the time and you are more likely to get a quick response that way. Also, out of courtesy, please only pm those who are on the 'looking for a partner' list below. Thank you!
All paired NDAers wil be posted here:
dragonmaster87 & Chickys_gone_wild & biddlyboobaa
Sangyne Annevile & Varkorzy
PurplSkies22 & ZmanArt007
Dragonictoni & Lady Atrox
MadCat & C Bear
Flute & Rabbidelf
Those still looking for a partner:Shadowspinner
I also will mention this too. This board is preferably only for posting that you are willing to be an adoptee/adopter. If there are any changes to your adoptee status or the information put down on your form, pm me with the information please. ^^