Echan's wise words of wisdom:5 Easy Steps to Posting Your Very Own Picture On the Neondragonart Forums
1. Get your picture online. There are many free hosting sites, such as:ripwaylemonizerDeviantArtphotobucketImageShackNOTE: direct linking to DeviantArt can get you BANNED from that website. This means posting here such that the actual image, hosted on DevArt, shows up on this page. instead, link with a url to the whole page that displays the image.
[url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42934787[/url]If you are using deviantArt, or linking to your image, simply post the link and skip the rest of the steps! Just use the code above, and change the url to your own.
2. get the url for this picture. The url (Uniform Resource Locator) is that "http://www.neondragonart.com" thing up at the top of your browser. Hosting sites like PhotoBucket should give you the URL below your picture, either when you view it in an album or on its own page.
3. In a new topic in the appropriate forum, click the "Img" button.
4. Now type in or copy and paste the URL after the [img] text that should have appeared
5. Click the "Img" button again. [/img] should have appeared. You should end up with something like this:
[img]http://hogwarts.net/chansaga/Beowulf_dragon.jpg[/img]Attachments are Wonderful
With the new forums, it bears mentioning that you can now upload your artwork as an attachment, bypassing the need to upload and link it elsewhere if you wish to display it on these forums. All methods work, but this may be the most hassle-free